Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Time Slice

At the breakfast table

Vin:Do you want to get married?
Chotu: No.
Vin:No, I meant when you grow up.
Chotu: I am not growing up Vin!


After a fight

Vin:I hate him, I am never talking to him.
Chotu:Same here, I don't care about you too.
Vin:Why does everybody choose him over me?
Chotu: I am nottt playing with you anymore.


Late Evening

Chotu:Can Vin sleep in my room plsss?
Vin:Mom! Can I sleep in his room?
Chotu: plsss, plsss..
Vin: I love him so much.
Vin: As a matter of fact, I hate him some times, but I love him.
Chotu: Ya! me too.

5 comments:

Kumari said...

Love the new template :) Now you have inspired me to go tinker with mine.

Growing up as a single kid, I missed such time slices. Summer vacations with N million cousins, didn't make up for the year of singledom.

That's when i made up mind that i shall have 3 kids, one elder son and 2 daughters :D
And yes, I agree with Chotu, "I am not growing up either" :p

Ratna said...

@Kumari: I knew you would like the punch line of your blog mentioned :)

M (tread softly upon) said...

kids are the most precious things on earth. Love their naivette.

rachana said...

kids are like that!!!!

Ratna said...

Cannot agree more @m, @amit, and @rachana