Friday, February 10, 2006

Papa Talk

Vin: Nanna, what does having a crush means?
Nanna: It is similar to liking someone.

Vin: So I have a crush on Ash.
Nanna: Umm, no you just like her.

Vin:Can I have a crush on guy, if I like him?
Nanna: No.

Vin: (points his index finger and explains to him) There isss a boy marriage.
Nanna: (Hates to agree) Ohh.

Nanna: You are not allowed to have crush at the age of six.
Vin: How old should I be, to have a crush?

Nanna:21
Vin: Oh man! I cannot have crush until I am 21...

Side Note:
Turtles Can Fly: Was the movie, I watched yesterday. Awesome! beautifully directed and portrayed. Simply superb, yada yada....

3 comments:

Kumari said...

Looks like the unwritten rule for Vin to do anything fun is be 21 years old :D

gvenum said...

@Kumari

I am glad its atleast 21 for Vinn. I am not "officially" allowed any of those "fun" even now. If I ask my Mom she would say "Never". Lets see what this Mom does for Vinn's 21st Bday:)

Ratna said...

@ kumari, gvenum: Atleast I can use this limit for another year, before he relizes :)