Saturday, February 04, 2006

Winds swept low

On this side of the Pacific North West, we have severe winds blowing at this time of the season. Tumble weeds rolling along and the fine dust in your nostrils is a some kind of experience. On NPR (National Public Radio) yesterday, the hostess mentioned , none of us need our hair styled. The wind does its job. The moment I would step out of my car, the well groomed hair ( I would like to think so) would stand up against the gravity. Not that any people notice the so well groomed hair, but it is an uneasy feeling - do not know which part of your bald or grey is showing. Skirts, Hats, and hair do s are bad at this time. Updates on the home front, DH and Chotu are back and showing off their cranky side of the jet lag.

4 comments:

IdeaSmith said...

Have to tell you....I love the way your kids talk. I checked out Vin's art blog today and its awesome. I'm glad he's obviously growing up with a family that encourages his talent.

Ratna said...

Thank you Ideasmith. We do enjoy having them around;)

Kumari said...

Hey, Chotu is back :D
And look who's grinning from ear to ear :)

M (tread softly upon) said...

don't you just hate super windy days? I did not mind when I used to tie up my hair but now....everytime the wind is doing its job it's a bad hair day for me!