Monday, February 20, 2006

Dream Busters

Who else?
Vin and Chotu jumping on my bed playing power rangers..
Dishoom dishoom Power ranger SPD dyano thunder..
I gott the bad guys..yahh..

Is going on in the back ground while I was in the middle of a suspense thriller dream today morning. I was late for an International flight and am driving a lorry through buildings etc., and there comes my dream buster.

chotu: Mom! wake up it is morning.
Mom: pch! (It is only 9:00AM) ok.

chotu gets under the comforter( blanket) and puts his cold feet and hands on me.

Mom: chotu! please don't put your cold hands on me.
chotu: Ok. (he keeps doing it)

Mom: chotu, I asked you not to keep your cold feet on me.
chotu: But, I am warm.

Mom: No! you are cold.
chotu: I said, I am a "wormm".

Mom: (plans to continue my dream are busted)

No comments: