Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Taree Zameen Par

Fantastic movie! Vin, Chotu and myself rushed to this movie Sunday morning show after breakfast. I was in tears couple of times in the movie. Vin wanted to know in which scenes I was crying. I could not remember but the whole movie was taken so sensitively that I enjoyed every minute of it. I realized how much we influence our kids even though the movie emphasizes dyslexic kids. I think we (current education) put a barrier to kids’ free thinking. The movie depicted so well how kids day dream and how the routine education curbs this kind of imaginative thinking. Hats off to Aamir Khan for such a wonderful movie and sensitive direction. Vin wants to watch it again, I might get him a DVD once released with English subtitle and he might cry too, if he really understood the dialogues.

No comments: