Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Anticipation…

Lot of planning and scheduling went into our HP (Himachal Pradesh) trip. I called up Sai one day and asked her if she would be interested in 3-4 day trip to some where we have never been. Sai and I have been to most of the south and northern India during our Architectural tours in college. She suggested “Dharamsala” over the phone and my mind got fixated on it. Did all the research on how to get there and what to see around. Meanwhile we asked NJ, Chakri and KM if they would be interested in joining us. NJ had visitors, KM agreed and Chakri had to drop out in the last minute. I booked flight tickets (very cheap if you book ahead) from HYD- Delhi and train tickets from Delhi- Chakki Bank (Pathankot). I did this booking with the help of my brother and his friend. We cannot use international credit cards anymore for booking online tickets. I am impressed with the online services how I booked all my tickets from here (U.S.). Sai and KM are in charge of lodging. Sai, KM and I are very excited about the trip; we told everyone that we could possibly tell. Sneak preview of HP trip... details coming up.



No comments: