Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Choice of words

I got a puzzle book for Vin from the $ store. They give you a list of words and filled out crossword puzzle and we need to identify the word from the puzzle.

Vin: Mom, this is too hard for me.
Mom: No, you did not even look at it.

Vin: I love these, but this is volume 10. why didn't you buy me volume one?
Mom:Volume one is for babies, this is for you. (Did not tell him that, I grabbed the first book I saw in a hurry)

Vin: I got one already.
Mom: Yay! Cool.

Vin: Grrr!This is impossible!
Mom: Nothing is impossible (very confident)

Vin: No! Talking to god is impossible.
Mom: No! Sometimes that is possible

Vin: OK! Moving Mount Fuji is not possible.
Mom: :-|


While driving in the car to a friends house:

Vin: Chotu, when you grow up will you marry a girl and move out ? or will you stay with me?
Chotu: Marry a girl.

Vin: What!!
Chotu: Yeah! I'll marry girl.

Vin: I will give you lots of candy.
Chotu: Oh! I'll stay with you.

Vin: That's my brother :)

3 comments:

Kumari said...

:D If i were anywhere close to your home, I would gladly offer to babysit your sons just to listen to such conversations :)

M (tread softly upon) said...

amazing! Are all kids this cute and smart?

Ratna said...

@Kumari: Do you want me to send them to your place for this summer? ;)

@M: I guess it depends on the cute and smart parents ;)