Monday, September 12, 2005

President's Call

My friend Krishna Mohan called from India today morning. After my call ended:
Vin: Mom! Did the President of India call you?
Moi: My eye brows raised and asked - Noooo Why?
Vin: I thought you said Mohan, so I thought Mr. Manmohan Singh called you.
Moi: (Can't stop ROFLing , but thought What would I talk to him, if he really called)
This reminds me of a similar incident with my DH (Dear Husband) in his college days.
He visited his friends house once (who happens to be of African American Origin). When the friend introduced her Grandfather. My DH said, you look like Mr. Martin Luther King. The witty Grandfather, took the compliment and said, thank you and you look like Mr. Gandi (Gandhi).

3 comments:

M (tread softly upon) said...

this one's really funny!

gvenum said...

ROFTL!! I guess DH is now a PH(Poor):)

Ratna said...

@M - Thank you.
@gvenum: :@ grrr.