Monday, September 19, 2005

Bad data day

After scripting /scribbling in perl finally slept at 5:00 AM. Woke up with Chotu's :
Power rangers SPD dyno-thunder bishoom bishoom - a thud on my head at 8:30AM. Chootuuu, mommy is sleeping, pls don't disturb - psh pshhh my laser is making you awake mommy.Huh- I can't beat it, not because I don't have power ranger suit or the laser, but he will not give up until I wake up. Chotu, what did you have for your breakfast - - dooosaaa. DH (Nanna) already fed the boys and himself. Sunday, my turn to cook, yeah weird to many folks, we have cooking turns in our house like in graduate school days. Finished up with some work while kids are immersed in 'sponge bob sq pants. Now and then Chotu comes to me and says 'Helo Patrick' and I give a blank look. Chotu says "say Helo Sponge Bob". We (Chotu) have out grown, Barney, bob the builder, toy story and now into "Sponge bob..." I can't stand him (the sq pants). DH invited Ash - Vin's friend over for a play date. Three of them started playing in the yard and I sneaked into my closet with a pillow and got an hours worth of uninterrupted nap. Hour is a lot for those of you who gets more than six hours - you are lucky. Finally Chotu found me, that is his hide out and revealed it to the gang and I had to join the party.

No comments: