Monday, April 10, 2006

Motivation

What motivates one?

Vin is motivated and is on the writing spree. He loves to collect bionicles. DH promised him to give him a $1.50 for every good piece of art /literature that he puts it out to spend on new bionicles.

Chotu is not so motivated even after seeing his paintings on the interneth. What drives him is his passion for painting and the quality time he spends with his dad.

Money no longer motivates me to do anything. The challenge in a task motivates me.

Feel free to jot your motivation secrets.

4 comments:

gvenum said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
gvenum said...

Vin is just aweomse. ROTFL! Is Vin available for adoption. Please put me in the waiting list! Looks like his ideas are an instant way to glory as sydicate Sitcom on national TV, if the actual idea doesn't take off!
Its a win "Vin" situation:)

Ratna said...

Hi gvenum :) I was wondering about you, where have you disappeared? My brother asks me if he can adopt Chotu. I tell him to adopt me, so we come in a whole package of four:) same thing applies to you. It could become a white elephant deal:)

Ratna said...

@Gina: Thank you. Will look into it :)