Friday, March 24, 2006

Interpreter

When I have no deadlines, submissions, parties to cook for, timely Motrin doses to give, I occasionally read my future hoping to see something in there to look forward too.

Astro this Week:

The emphasis moves from partnerships to deeper matters of soul and soul-mate relationships. Joint financial affairs may also be on your agenda of issues to discuss or reflect upon.

(eyes rolling, I am thinking what does the first sentence mean to me, cause I do understand the second statement, this is the Tax month and we still need to file)


The Sun moves into Aries on Monday, and this is going to give you a chance to make a fresh start, and to birth new ideas that have been in your thoughts. However, if you are going to sign new contracts that could be worth a lot of money, it may best to wait until Mercury turns direct - wait until Sunday. This is going to mean that delays will be removed and you will find that progress is swift and smooth.

(New start! Darn! I thought I will start my new exercise schedule. Well I think I will have to wait until Sunday. Hopefully from then on it will be swift like the astrologer said.)


Jupiter is currently retrograde in your communication zone, so don't worry if advertising campaigns or mailings seem to be slow in bringing results. The seeds have been planted, even if you get the results some months down the line.

(Of course I have been asking DH to file taxes from last month, maybe he will make a mistake during the 11th hour and we will get our letter from the IRS in few months)


Saturday brings a need to be both practical and something of a visionary. Perhaps you would do well to take your intuition seriously and listen to those gut feelings. But be prepared to take a look at some far-out ideas that could make waves. Gather opinions from other sources as well.

(Kids are home, so have to be practical. Of course I have to listen to their guts too. Sunday I will write it in my blog and get opinions about how smart I dealt with Vin and his questions on one of those Violin class trips)

Damn! How do the Astrologers know about me so much?

2 comments:

Kumari said...

They do, don't they? :)
Like mine is still trying to chart an auspicious time for my Gym schedule :p

Ratna said...

For gym schedules, I always follow my astrolger advise :)