Thursday, December 01, 2005

Phasing

Blog writing must be a phase to me or just don't have enough to write or just don't have time to write.
Updates:
Vin is busy catching up with his older class mates mostly on the terminology. Yes, "S" words are included. Parenting is the toughest job.
Chotu is growing to be boundaries less, fear less and mostly being a brat of the house. DH complains that Chotu's only qualification is "he is just cute" and chotu is taking advantage of that.
Vin and I are taking a long vacation trip to India starting next week( how wonderful is that?). Chotu and DH will join us in few weeks. I need to slog like a slave before I get my freedom to fly :).

4 comments:

M (tread softly upon) said...

You must be really excited about the India trip. I am envious! Good luck with planning and packing and wrapping things up. But don't make blogging a phase because I like reading your posts.

Ratna said...

Thank you M :)

Vivek Kumar said...

Hey.. don't stop posting.. I might not leave too many comments, but I love reading it!

Ratna said...

Thank you Vivek.