Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Challenge me

Chotu always likes to solve a puzzle or two before going to bed.

Chotu: ok give me a hard one

Nanna: What looks like a donut but not sweet?

Chotu: huh! Bagel. That is so easy, I want another one.

Mom: Come let me ask you one while I put you in bed.

Chotu: Ok!

Mom: What is the fastest animal in the world?

Chotu: Jaguar! This is so easy. You need to ask me challenging ones.

Mom: Oh! I don’t know what is challenging for you and what is easy. Why don’t you ask me?

Chotu: Sure. Ummm . It looks a snake and on trees- what is it?

Mom: Python .

Chotu: No- it looks like a snake, not a snake. It starts with a ‘V’.

Mom: Viper, Venomous snake …

Chotu: No Mom! It is a vine. See! This is how you need to challenge me.

Mom: :-

3 comments:

chava said...

ha ha ha :D

Nenu said...

what is that makes lot of noise, cannot stay still for a minute very cute but has a big mouth?

Ans= chotu :)

Ratna said...

Hi Pranavi:
I thought it is Choti ;)