Thursday, December 07, 2006

Hola!

Trying to kill sometime and peeked into all my blog links and felt like I owe one post. It’s high time to dust this place and cleanup for the holiday season. The boys are growing up with Seattle showers. I am hooked onto Zee TV soaps. I am punctual and very attentive, would not get distracted or diverted from 9:00PM to 10:30 PM watching all the family drama. After that I have to switch to Bollywood channel or Teja for fresh dose of Hindi/Telugu movie. I have spent last three years in pursuing my second masters, where I spent my whole nights doing home works. I was deprived of my entertainment time, so getting the most of it now:) Vin and Chotu are editing the Christmas wish lists everyday, guessing if Santa would really give them Nintendo DS this year, because Vin thinks he was average mean (not the math mean) this year. Moved by his introspection Mom decided to get him the latest and hottest Xbox 360. I can use this as my emotional weapon for another couple of months:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

M (tread softly upon) said...

aloha :)
wish you didn't have zee tv :)

Anonymous said...

ratna garu,

Wish you and your family happy holidays and Merry christmas.

naa daggira intha varaku use cheyyani PSP box lo alane vundipoyindi. vin/chotu ki gift pampana? i thought i could send a nice camera some day.. but i dont know that he is a video game fan. What do you say? :)

vissu

Ratna said...

:))
M: DH wishes the same. Maybe Santa will wish you both the same.

Vissu gaaru:
Thank you so much for the offer. It is very kind of you. But this is tradition we buy them gifts for Christmas from their wish list. They think that Santa gives them the gifts.