Friday, September 01, 2006

Dear Virgos

Happy Birthday!

Don't call me names now. I happen to know of so many birthdays this month (this sun sign), worth a post by itself. More than 50% of my readers and my friends happen to be Virgos. You will see. Whats so special about them? I am one of them:) Here is the list:

Vin, Bhavani, Bhavani Atta, Chitru and her hubby, Swathy, Kiran, Buchi mavayya, Uma S, SKU, M, Sunil, Sivani, Vivek and many more (including myself). Please let me know if I forgot to add your name in the list.

Wondering, which sign, rest of the 50% comprise? Mostly Sagittarians, Leo, Aquarius and the list goes... Virgos do flock together.

7 comments:

Kumari said...

Happy Birthday To Vin & you and all the other Virgos too :D

M (tread softly upon) said...

:)) Thank you Ratna. And happy birthday to you too. And everyone else :)

Ratna said...

Thank you Kumari & M from all of us ;)

Vivek Kumar said...

Happy b'day to all the Virgos! :)

Ratna said...

Thanks Vivek and we wish you the same.

gvenum said...

Belated wishes to you and Vinn! aww! I missed the cake! Hey hey the remaining 50 is now 51% with the addtion of this freaky Saggi!

Ratna said...

Welcome to the 51% Saggi friends group:)