Friday, November 04, 2005

Bed Time Humor

After the "Shy little Kitten" , "Good Morning Mickey Mouse" and "Little Ducky" books Chotu has to hear the Ramayana (which we all know by now)before he goes to bed.

Mom: What does Soorpanaka ask Rama?
Chotu: Will you please marry me?

Mom: Yeah.
Chotu: Mom!

Mom: Yes kanna.
Chotu:Will you marry me?

Mom: With a smile on her face - No Kanna, I already married Nanna (dad).
Chotu: Disappointed! Mom! Will you marry me?

Mom: Chotu, I cannot marry you.
Chotu: Mom! Please Marry me.

Mom: Chotu, you are so small and I am tooo old for you..
Chotu: Pulls his two hands straight out of the blanket and stretches out and says Look mom I am big.

Mom: Could not stop laughing:)) and said Yes kanna.

(We don't take 'No' for an answer in our family)

2 comments:

Kumari said...

Coming here after long.
Lovely moment framed cutely :)

Ratna said...

Thank you and Welcome back Kumari :)